What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lock Jaw

Yes, this is in fact a onesie with a cheeseburger on it.  I think it's so cute, but probably because I'm currently having a love affair with food.  I've also been getting lock jaw every time I eat.  I'm not sure if this is normal for being prego, but I've never had lock jaw before.  I think it's my brain telling me to 'stop eating and step away from the double cheeseburger'.  Well, a little lock jaw ain't gonna stop me honey, so you better come up with something better!

3 comments:

  1. Lockjaw ain't slowing my baby down;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...I get lock jaw a lot as well. I know some of it has to do with having braces for 4 years and not wearing my retainer...still. I'm a dork I know, but maybe pregnancy had something to do with it as well....it shifts everything else...why not your jaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love this cheeseburger onesie.

    ReplyDelete