What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Friday, May 7, 2010

Are you comfy in there? Cause I'm not so comfy out here.

Dear Jr.,

I've been having a super super hard time sleeping.  I've never had this problem before.  Usually, I can sleep through anything, on anything and anywhere.  I blame Yohan's bed.  Yes, I know he paid over 2K for the mattress, and supposedly it is the best!  I hate it, it sags in the middle, and Yohan doesn't seem to have any problem with it.  I am also tired of peeing.  It happens without fail - Every night I pee right before I get in bed.  But, right after I get in bed and pull up the covers I have to automatically pee again.

Are you comfy in there?  Cause I'm not so comfy out here.  Does your water sac sag in the middle and make your neck hurt like mine?  Are you tossing and turning in your amniotic fluid cursing at that damn sac.  Are you wondering why people keep waking you up from your cozy nap to push you and see if you move around? 

Since I'll probably never get an answer out of you, I'll assume you're comfy in there.  At least I know one of us is getting some rest.  Please note however, I'm brainstorming possible ways to get back at you when you're a teenager.

Love,
          Eda-Mummy


No comments:

Post a Comment