What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hey Dad!

(My baby's daddy)

Thursday morning Yohan got to feel Jr. moving for the first time!  It was really exciting.  He wrote me an email:

"So this morning you walked into my office while I was working after you got out of the shower robed only with a towel and asked me to put my hand on your belly. You pressed onto my hand and then rubbed in a circular motion and I felt Jr for the first time! Felt him move 3 separate times! How fawking cool! Amazing that lil Jr is growing and sleeping in your belly! Probably arose him from his nap..."


Yohan also gave Jr. his first daddy/baby talk:

"Jr! you listen here now, you better be good to your momma while you're in there, or I'll give you an ass whooping when you get out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment