What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Monday, May 10, 2010

Back From The Doc

I'm back from the doc and unfortunately all they did was take my blood...AGAIN!  I'm sure they get some sick form of entertainment from watching me almost cry at getting my arm stuck.  However, aside from the fact that I despise getting that done (and I think the phlebotomist moves the needle around for fun) it's important to note that I absolutely love our doctors office. 

I usually hate hate hate going to the doctor, but the ladies at our doctors office are fun and extremely helpful.  They've given me extra pre-natal vitamins that I like, which is nice because Yohan used to have to hear me whine every time I took one of those damned horse size pills.  I swear, I'd rather take that thing up the you-know-what than have to swallow it night after night. 

Anywho, to sum it up we find out the sex of our bean just two weeks from today!  I can't wait, and it will be the Monday after we come back from running off and eloping!  If you've got any more questions, just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment