What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Friday, August 20, 2010

Prego Fashion

Looking a little wide in this skirt, but felt cute nonetheless.  I got the shirt and shoes at a thrift store, and the skirt I'd bought from Urban Outfitters like two years ago.  It was huge on me before and kind of sagged on my waist, but looks awesome prego!

Yohan bought me this dress to wear for Easter at my dad's church.  It was before we'd told the parents about you know who.  I was feeling really sick that day, and we didn't make it in time for the Easter service.  On top of that, I was a poopy pants and didn't eat dinner with the family and refused to go eat till there was no one around.  It's cause my mom had made a comment about my nose ring.  Upon seeing I'd yet to remove the nose ring (at her request) she asked me, "Where do you draw the line?"  Oh man!!  I was angry and felt bad and stressed cause I knew we still had to tell her and the family about Jr.  Anywho, the dress hid my pregoness on Easter, and is still working fashionably fine at 31 weeks. 

Ummm, I think I've posted this almost the same outfit before.  Here, however, I'm sporting heels instead of cowboy boots and a scrunchy face for a new look...Yeah!

3 comments: