What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday

Dear Yohan,

I loved my birthday flowers.  What a nice early B-day surprise!  You are the sweetest hubby ever...even when maybe I'm hard to be sweet to.  I got the chocolates too, and ate two of them!  I have to be careful though, my butt is starting to look like Beyonce's.  I've always liked a little junk in the trunk, but a girl's got to have limits. ;)  I love you Yohan.

Edamummy (aka Li)

2 comments:

  1. Love you too baby and I also love your trunk;) Glad you liked the flowers and the chocolates babe. Happy Early B-day!

    Love,
    Hubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this blog!! ill be following you, follow me if you like, as well. -sarah

    ReplyDelete