What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Quilt

My grandma made me and all of my siblings blankets when we were born.  I still have mine, although it's a bit ragged now from much use.  It had all sorts of bears -mama bears, baby bears, bears on a picnic - on it and ruffles around the edges.  My sister found it the other day in a box of old things.  My grandma, who in the past years has enjoyed quilting as a hobby, decided to make a quilt for Jr. too.  It has all sorts of duckies on it.  I think Jr. will like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment