What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mini Update

Yo Han was looking up pictures of little half Asians the other day.  I'm getting really excited and the suspense is building up about what little Jr. is going to look like.  I wouldn't call it nervousness, but there is definitely some anticipation when waiting to find see what I've been creating inside me for months on end.  It's no doubt an amazing thing what is going on in my round belly.  Now when Jr. kicks it's very distinct and you can clearly feel solid masses of either a leg or a foot.  Sometimes I try and grab it whenever a little body part protrudes.  It's fun now, so I imagine it will be even more fun once Jr.'s born.

No comments:

Post a Comment