What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Thursday, September 2, 2010

Home Improvement

Slowly we're trying to get the house feeling homey for Jr. Me and the hubbs got some new lamps for our bedroom.
 We put the bed skirt that I designed and sewed (with umma's help) on the bed.  We also hung up a framed poem written in Korean by a famous poet from Korea.  I love it, and it reminds me of my heritage-in-law.
I put some potted ivy in our room next to a framed picture from mine and the Mr.'s wedding.  Originally I'd planted this ivy outside.  I thought, "ohh, I have such a green thumb".  Then someone pointed out that that plant was actually an indoor plant and would die before the end of winter where I'd planted it.  Opps, guess I'm not quite a proficient gardener as I'd thought.
Lastly we acquired some proper silverware...even if we do use it to eat mac n cheese.

1 comment: