What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Thursday, September 30, 2010

BiPolar

In being willing to risk sounding completely bipolar, there is something very special and beautiful about pregnancy.  The feeling associated with it pops up at random moments when the wonder of forming a new precious individual is all together overwhelming.  And lately, yes, I am pretty bipolar. 

Lately I'm having to tell myself, don't try and rush these last few days or possibly weeks of being pregnant.  My tendency is to hurry the exciting moment, but I realize that yes, like everyone says, soon I'll be missing the times when Jr. kicks me and wakes me up at 5am.

No comments:

Post a Comment