What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jr's Sweet Ride

I'm going to try and contain my excitement in this post that I'm feeling toward Jr.'s new ride--the Baby Jogger City Select.  It has front wheel suspension and rides like a dream.  I put a myrad of items on the ground and rolled over them to see how the stroller would handle the terrain.  In addition to the front wheel suspension system, the wheels lock into position which is handy on bumpy sidewalks an other unstable ground--giving Jr. a smooth and might I add, sexy and comfortable ride.  

There are many other features Yo Han and I liked about this stroller, but I'll save you those details for a full review after I've actually tried it out with Jr. in it.  I will note, I'm getting anxious for Jr.'s arrival - I've got all this cool gear I can't use till he's here. 

1 comment: