What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Saturday, September 25, 2010

Delivery Discussions

Well, Jr. will be full term in less than a week!  Me and my hubbs toured the hospital where he'll 'hopefully' be born.   Labor and delivery have not been terrifying me lately as it definitely has in the past and for the previous part of my pregnancy. We've not taken any classes or read any books, but people have been doing this for centuries--even longer than that--so I'm trusting professionals and my body's instincts to guide me.  No need fretting worthlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment