What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Friday, July 16, 2010

Jr. & Bird Watching

For the first time ever in my life I got to see a real live owl in his natural habitat.  Jr. was super curious so I broke out the binoculars to get a closer look at this rare wildlife spotting!  We actually ended us seeing two owls, and one was so curious about the owl calls I was making that he decided to fly around again to see what was up.  He flew down pretty close to a branch near mine and Yohan's outside nook and I took a close look into his dark black eyes...cute and creepy at the same time.  Jr. is going to be a natural in the wilderness, just like his Edamummy.

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Just thought I should tell you. :) Miss you! xoxo- Cort

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a bird lover babe:P hehe

    ReplyDelete