What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fourth of July

Me and my baby's daddy headed to the beach for an extremely short getaway in the sun.  We spent an afternoon relaxing.  I even indulged in a scandalous beer or two.  And for those of you who are less informed, yes, it's ok to have a little alcohol while pregnant.  I'm certainly nothing like the lush I've been know to be, but I just couldn't go nine whole months with no alcohol at all!  I do admire those moms out there who have the will power to eat fruits and veggies the entire time, avoid all caffeine, alcohol and be generally uber healthy the entire stint.  I took the approach of letting Jr. know from the get-go that I'm just not that perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment