What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dear Jr.

Dear Jr.,

I miss my old self.  If you can't give me back my old self right now, can you at least do some cool movements - like all the time - to make up for it?  You are taking a toll on me and your daddy, and I think he's pregnant now too.  You have no idea what it's like living with two pregnant people.  Last night, your daddy had a food craving at 12:30 at night!  He wanted olives and chocolate chip cookies.  I think he would've eaten peanut butter toast with half a pound of honey if I let him too.  It also gets really hot in the summer, and it's extra hot when you're wearing pissy pants.  So like I said, if you're adamant about keeping both me and your daddy pregnant for three more months, we're gonna need to see some seriously cool action.

Love and little frustration,

Edamummy

No comments:

Post a Comment