What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 38

I'm actually to date on week 39, but since posts are always behind...here we are at week 38.  We finally managed to get Jr.'s crib put together so by all accounts we're ready, set, go.  The doctor is surprised how low Jr is in my pelvis for me to have absolutely no dilation.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute. I am very excited!!! <3 Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am your newest follower! I found you on top baby blogs! I love finding new blogs and your is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    AWww.....You look GROGEOUS! CONGRATS!!! I'm 28 weeks along now:)

    Be sure to check out my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete