What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Schedulized

Me and Jr. are now on newborn baby schedule.  I get up every 3 hours to eat and use the bathroom.  Then it's back to sleep.  

I've also lost about half my memory.  I've been giving out the incorrect address for a couple days and didn't realize till the hubby pointed it out.  I also couldn't remember the name for 'coffee table' and resorted to calling it the 'middle console thing'.  There is actually a ton more funny things I've forgotten, but I've forgotten what they were.

Poor Jr.  If this behavior continues he'll have to explain in the future that he's the reason Edamummy is 'slow'.

1 comment: