What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hairy What????

While at the bank the other day, we were helped by a fellow prego.  We began exchanging friendly banter about pregnancy when she asked me if I grew hair on my belly while pregnant.  "Well, no, not really," I said.  Then there was some awkward silence for a second.  Poor fellow prego!  I don't know what I'd do if I grew hair all over my belly while prego.  All I can say is pregnancy does a lot of weird stuff to a gal.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for her & her hubby on the hairy belly. Might work out nice if lived in a really cold environment...hehe...sorry that's wrong I know:P

    ReplyDelete