What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Saturday, October 2, 2010

Junk in the Trunk

 It's popular these days, for many reasons, to use cloth diapers.  There was really not discussion of whether we'd use cloth or disposable diapers, but we'll be using disposables.  I can just imagine myself--a new fatigued mom who is stressed and frazzled and still sporting skanky morning breath because I didn't have time to brush my own teeth before the baby needed feeding and changing--and while trying to dump my new Jr's dump in the toilet it falls on the floor because I couldn't balance the baby and the stinky cloth diaper.  Well I would just lose it!  So, yes, cloth diaper butts are way cuter and way better for the landfills, but disposable diaper butts are way better for mine and my family's sanity.  Bye bye cute colorful diaper butts.  Maybe now I'll have time to brush my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment