What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Where is Jr.?

You may be wondering what Jr is doing these days.  Right now he's about 1 lb. and 11 inches long.  He's pretty big and is able to hear now.  Jr. is getting really good at giving me kicks these days, and it seems he wakes up about 5-6 times a day to let me know he's still in there.  Pregnancy has been getting more fun lately since the relationship feels two-sided now.  Before I could actually feel him I would often wonder if somehow the docs got it wrong and I was just incredibly bloated and sickly.  Now I'm sure I'm pregnant.  Can't deny it now---Jr. just gave me a confirming kick too.  He must not've liked that last line.  My girlfriend Melanie felt Jr. kick the other day.  I wonder what she thought.  And I tried to get Jr. to kick me for Yohan's mom, but he just wouldn't do it.  I told her Jr. didn't want to kick his grandma, and she agreed.  If you'd like to read more, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment