What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday

This was not my day!  Someone farted a big stinky fart right before I got on the elevator and I had to ride in it's filth all the way up to my floor.  Work was poo too.  Then at 5:40pm I had an emergency pee and ran out to go to the bathroom.  Of course, everyone else had already left and so graciously locked the doors for me!  I was locked out for like 15 mins in a proper held back panic.  I was saved by the security guy after I rode looking for him to every floor.  It only took two full runs, and a nice man offered me a ride somewhere.  Whew!  Glad Monday is done.  Be home soon Yohan!

1 comment:

  1. Had a nice time with you unwinding last night baby! Still laughing about someone farting on the elevator...that's a horrible way to start the day:) Hope the elevator is clear of farts today, do a smell check before you hop in it...hehe;)

    ReplyDelete