What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend my little sisters (all 3) are coming into town for an after Christmas tradition I started with them last year.  I call it Sister Stocking.  We each pick a name from the 4 of us and then we have a 15 dollar limit to go and get whatever little gifts we can for that sister.  They are all 3 spending the night and we'll exchange gifts and hang out-maybe bake or watch a movie or just hang.  It should be fun!  Also this weekend-I'm taking my little sis to go get her hair cut and done here in town.  I've got some ideas picked out for her.  Should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment