What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Friday, January 28, 2011

Gettin It Done

My little Jr and I actually got out and about this morning before 10am.  We did a fun trip with a new moms group.  I got to meet some really nice other moms, explore some art and take a brisk stroll outdoors.  The moms group is nice and I'm hoping to meet someone there that I can become 'real' friends with.  I kind of hit it off with one mummy, but we'll see.  I feel like I'm back in school trying to make friends again.  At least this time if I don't make any friends I've still got Jr.- and he ain't going nowhere.  I snapped this photo of the porker while on our walk.  It looks like he's waving!  What a sweet little poopy head.

1 comment: