What happens when (just two months after meeting) a Baptist preacher's son and small-town pastor's daughter surprisingly discover they've committed the ultimate faux pas? Now it's a journey of finding out what it is to love a little baby surprise and what to do about this new husband.




Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Few Thoughts

If I wasn't before already, I've been made obviously bi-polar through motherhood.  One second I'm on cloud nine in awe of how wonderful and beautiful life is to have given me such a beautiful creation and the next I'm in the kitchen hyperventalating while trying to open a beer thinking to myself, "I can't do this, I can't take it, I can't handle it!"  And this is not a one time occurence, it has happened more than a couple times.  So if sometimes I may seem normal, be warned--I'm not I'm frantically bi-polar and possibly on the verge of an instant switch over to 'crazy'!

I hate it when people say stuff to piss me off and I don't think of a good come back till like two!! seconds after I walk away.  Ugh, so unsatisfying.

I just showered for the first time in 4 (maybe more cause my memory is shot) days.

No comments:

Post a Comment